George Bazley has been supported by Tri Physiotherapy over the last year. He is 18 years old and an aspiring cyclist from Bristol currently living in Soissons, France riding for CCVSA a DN1 team . He has also been chosen to be supported by the Dave Rayner Fund.
It’s been an absolute pleasure in guiding George with his strength and conditioning, self maintenance program and physiotherapy to keep him injury free as he aspired to get selected to join one of the pro teams in France. I wish him all the best and will be following his progress as he develops as a pro cyclist.
Follow George here
Katie began competitive running aged 13, and through school races progressively qualified for the ESAA National Cross Country Championships. Having horse ridden since the age of 7, Katie was a regular show jumper and in 2007 qualified for the GBR Championships in Wales with her horse ‘Golden Girl II’. This led to Katie to pick up swimming and pistol shooting in order to compete in Pony Club Tetrathlon. Tetrathlon led Katie to train with the Modern Pentathlon Academy when she started at Hartpury College in 2008. After picking up the fencing alongside the other four sports, she remained in Pentathlon for two years where her performance and entry onto the World Class Talent Programme and Lottery Funding saw her into Bath University, where she is today. After leaving Pentathlon and taking 6 months from competitive sport Katie began Triathlon in 2011 and is the current 20-24 English Champion in Standard Distance.
- 10th overall senior elite British triathlon super series
- 7th senior elite British standard distance championships (Windsor) and exited 3rd from water -13th senior elite British sprint distance championships (Liverpool)
- Now training full time on Gavin Smiths triathlon squad @ Loughborough University
- Cotswold sprint triathlon 1st elite and overall female winner in 1.02
- Bristol sprint triathlon 2nd overall and 1st 20-24 age group
- Currently racing on the GE Elite British Superseries Circuit
- Final year Sport and the Social Sciences student at the University of Bath
- Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Races for Bath University and BADtri
- 2012 20-24 Standard Distance English Champion
- 11th Elite Woman at the London Triathlon
Follow Katie’s progress at katiesynge.blogspot.co.uk